Who Is The Smartest

Let's share a funny story with some moral.

Story -
Once a doctor, an engineer, a priest and a little boy travelling nearby on a small private plane. Something hit the blades of the plane, and soon all were in danger. Immediately the pilot grabbed a parachute, yelled at them to jump and bailed out from the door. When all look around, they found one short of a parachute. 

The doctor quickly grabbed one and said "I save people, and I need to save myself to save more." and jumped out.

The engineer grabbed the next and yelled "I am the smartest here. I need to save myself as the world needs me more than you."

The priest and the little boy looked at each other. Now who should be saved. The priest held the parachute but surprisingly handed over to the little boy. The priest said - "My child, you are young. Save yourself and live a happy life"

The little boy handed back the parachute to the priest and said, "Father, the smartest guy, the engineer, was really smart. In a hurry, he took my school bag instead of a parachute and jumped."

Moral: Being smart is a good virtue. But being the smartest [over-confidence] sometimes could be killing.  
Who Is The Smartest Who Is The Smartest Reviewed by Sumeet Kataria on 8:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.