Love Someone In Such A Way That It Remains Forever

I found "a cute love story" over my Facebook page and wanted to save it permanently. I searched here and there, precisely everywhere, the location to save. And then found my blog as the favorite page to save it.

Story - 
"There was a couple in town. The husband loved her wife so much that daily used to bring a rose for her. 

One day he left the house and never returned back [a car accident]. Next day a rose came by his name to her wife. She was shockingly surprised. She asked the florist. The florist told that her husband has already paid for it. 

Long back, one fine day, the husband came to the florist, paid in advance for a full life and told to him..."till the time I am here, I will daily come to pick a flower for my wife. And if unluckily someday I will not be around, please bring one to my wife daily."

Love someone in such a way that it remains FOREVER.
Love Someone In Such A Way That It Remains Forever Love Someone In Such A Way That It Remains Forever Reviewed by Sumeet Kataria on 11:39 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.